Capture supplier information that your clients can use for account reconciliation and management, automated expense reporting, tax monitoring, spending controls, cost management, preferred vendor negotiations, supplier management and regulatory reporting.
Maximize your supplier relationships
Better ways to meet your commercial payment service needs.
Enhanced Data Supplier Information Services
Unsurpassed spending and expense management tools
Identifying suppliers that provide Level II and Level III enhanced data.
Basic merchant data
A large supplier database offering a wealth of detailed information.
Market segment data
Merchant category and classification codes, sales volume, employee numbers, business owners and Level II and III data indicators.
Small Business Administration (SBA)
SBA Registered, 8(a) Government Contractual Status, 8(a) Sell-by Date, Small Disadvantaged Business, HUBZone (Historically Underutilised Business Zone)
Get the Visa advantage
- Prioritised, updated data
- Reliable and qualified sources
- Powers the Visa Supplier Locator and the Supplier Matching Service
- Provides name and address information
- Provides taxpayer information
- Provides market segment information
- Identifies Level II and Level III enhanced data-capable suppliers
- Identifies suppliers by socioeconomic category
- Identifies Small Business Administration information
Supplier Information Services
Visa collects, validates and stores location, socioeconomic and market segment information on merchants (suppliers) that accept Visa Commercial payment products. Leverage this comprehensive database to support current and prospective commercial card clients.
Supplier Matching Service
Identify your clients’ suppliers that already accept Visa Commercial payment products
A streamlined payment process
- Use your Visa commercial payment cards to make purchasing more efficient and avoid paper- and labour-intensive purchases and cheque-payment processes.
- Access the Visa Merchant Profile Database to identify Level II or Level III enhanced data suppliers.
- Take advantage of state-of-the-art software to deliver complete and accurate search results.
- Get two business-day turnaround from date of file receipt.
- To use the service, simply contact your Visa financial institution.
Supplier Enablement Services
Efficiently move suppliers to Visa Commercial payments. Identify and connect with suppliers.
Visa helps with supplier recruiting campaigns by supporting issuers with various functions, including:
- Collecting supplier contact information
- Distributing issuer and client-approved communication materials
- Conducting outreach to prospective suppliers on behalf of the issuer and client
- Tracking the progress of onboarding efforts
Supplier Enablement Services also offers the potential to improve growth and boost efficiencies by:
- Creating opportunities for organisations to improve ROI
- Accelerating supplier recruiting and enrolment
- Increasing supplier participation
- Relieving the burden on internal resources
- Scaling to each organisation’s needs
Visa Supplier Locator
Locate merchants that accept Visa Commercial products using advanced criteria to find the right match for your private or public sector clients.
Get started with supplier management
Gain access to Visa’s supplier management databases.