Improved customer satisfaction
Help increase customer retention and loyalty. By offering the payment options people want and expect; billers can show commitment to their customers’ needs.
- Strengthen and build relationships.
- Set up automatic, repeat payments. Billers can make it even easier for customers to pay by letting them enrol in recurring payments.
- Boost satisfaction among your younger customers. Nearly one in two Gen Yers prefer online bills with email notification, while paper cheque usage barely registers and continues to decrease.3 A recent Visa study found that 64% of respondents use credit or debit cards to pay for household and personal bills.4
- Make paying bills more convenient. Customers appreciate paying bills with Visa because it eliminates the hassle of writing cheques, buying stamps and getting everything in the post on time.
- Customers appreciate the added benefit of earning points by using rewards cards to pay bills. Roughly 4 in 10 say they would be very likely to change how they pay their bills if they received rewards for paying with a debit or credit card.5
3 Source: 2011 LIMRA Pinpointing Customer Preferences Study
4 Source: Visa Bill Payment Usage & Commitment Study, November 2011
5 Source: Aite Group Report: How Americans Pay Their Bills: Sizing and Forecasting Bill Pay Channels and Methods, 2010–2013